Sunday, December 13, 2009

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow!

I woke up this morning to see it snowing... hard! I didn't know how much snow there would be on the ground until I went outside this morning. My dad had to use the skidsteer to do the driveway! Our neighbor came over to help sovel snow, but me, Braden, and he got carried away in taking pictures of our dog, Boomer. He had snow all over his face, jumping around and having so much fun! I love the way he digs his face into the snow, and comes out looking like Santa Dog!

I hope that it snows enough to let us have a snow day at school. Last year it happened, and I really hope it does this year, too! I love the snow until I get cold. By then I've had enough until the next day. That's when my love for snow is basically renewed. But one of my favorite parts about the snow is when I get a nice, steamy cup of hot chocolate afterwards! Maybe some toast, too.

I really don't want to go to school tomorrow, so I'll spend my day trying not to think about it, and mess around in the snow before/after church. Hopefully it will take my mind off things, and I won't be reminded of the ridiculous music video that our teachers showed to the whole school. It involved my doing the penguin dance down the hall.

Now that I think about it, a penguin would be perfect for this weather! At least I won't have to see the video myself because I later learned that I looked like a complete dork and idiot. That kind on figures, because I live close to my cousin, so we go to the same school. We rub off on each other, creating not one, not two or three, but four really funnny, dorkish people. Scratch that out. There's eight of us really weird, funny, dorkish people. Probably more if I counted.

Long story short, I LOVE THE SNOW!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am sure you looked absolutely adorable doing the penguin dance. Your toughest critic is usually yourself... You rock, Stacia!

    ReplyDelete