Monday, December 7, 2009

12-7-09; Ups and Downs

Everyone has their ups and downs. Mine are sometimes super weird.
Today in my first period, my friend was really hyper and she scared me. She usually isn't that hyper. She must've had some sugar for breakfast or something. I don't know if that's an up or a down. It was more funny than scary. So it's probably an up bacause she made me laugh.
Right?
Second period. I really didn't have an up or down in that class other than I recieved homework.
In my third period we are supposed to write a narrative. My up is that I got some really good ideas instantly. I just might share a preview of it. Then again, maybe not. Who knows? It depends on the score I get. That was my homework fro today.
In my fourth period, I had another up. I was able to get all my work finished before the bell.
Unfortunately, my fifth period didn't go so smoothly. My friend and I sit at a table near the back of the room, and there's a door across from us that was open last Friday. We got a double lesson that day. We almost got the same live entertainment. . . Then the teacher closed the door. So that was a down.
Lunch was pretty good. Until my cousin's wire broke. She was unable to talk for the rest of the day. That was a very sad down.
Period six turned out to be an up. I got my piece exactly correct. It took me forever to get it right, but I did it!!! But I may have to work a little more on it, so that's some more homework.
Period seven turned out to be the worst down of the day. We had to watch the most boring video EVER! It repeated the same exact thing about three times before our teacher finally turned it off! I also got homework in that class.
Finally my older brother and I finished the trek home. That was our first up. Then our mom called us to shovel snow off the driveway and sidewalk because it's been snowing all day. Another down.
My last down was homework. I really hate homework. Seriously, who doesn't?
Well, that's it for today. All I have to say now is that I really hope that it snows all night tonight, and all day tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Aww, you're the best! You got all of your homework done and even did the shoveling. Yay for Stacia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacia you are amazing! Keep up the great work writing - I love to read what you do!

    ReplyDelete