Sunday, December 6, 2009

12-6-09; Working on Today

Today I woke up like I do every morning. The thin layer of snow on the back lawn both excited me and made me groan. I can finally wear my long-sleeved shirts because it's finally cold enough! But because it is now cold enough and my church shoes are open-toed, my feet are going to freeze every Sunday! But that's not the only mishap. Before church, I ridiculously forgot my breakfast. So I went to church hungry and I didn't even realize it!
Like every day, today had its perks. During the meeting my hair came undone and I had to leave to fix it up. Finally when I went to class, it was going all right. That is, until my stomache started growling at me. It growled clear through the lesson. Trust me, when someone's stomache growls that loud, you know someone's gonna hear it. They all did. AT least it was people I knew, and not complete strangers, because that thing was loud!!!
Later, when we all got home, my stomach decided to quiet down for dinner! And man, was it a good dinner! Now I'm sitting right here, working on today.
Gotta go!

2 comments: