Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas Shopping

Do you know how painful Christmas shopping can be? It can get pretty bad when you're spending all your money, and what's worse, worrying that you might not get it right. But the most annoying thing for me because I don't have a credit card or Debit card is not knowing what my family and friends want for Christmas! My brother stumps me the most.
Braden's what my parents call a "closed book." You never ever know what he's thinking, and it's super hard to find out! It makes him one of the most secretive people on Earth!!! I've only ever gotten 1 secret out of him. That's it, and then the secxret expired, and now I've got nothing.
I, on the other hand, am a totally "open book!" I voice every thought that comes into my head, usually without thinking. But that's when I'm not in school. In school I'm just as secretive as Braden. Like the other day, one of my instructors asked if she could read part of my report, and my mind started to panic. So I politely shook my head, and lowered it to work on other assignments. Later at SEOP, she said my ears were red! But now I'm really getting off the subject.
My point is, it's super easy to go Christmas shopping for some people, like me, and super difficult to shop for others, like my brother. Any tips on how to get people to tell you what they want for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment