Sunday, January 10, 2010

My art project

I have been so dang busy during the last month or so. Last week was the worst!!! I swear that all my teachers are working the school to death because the last week of the semester starts tomorrow. At least I'm safe to continue working on my art project!

We're making collages (the kind made up of pictures on a poster, not the school kind) and I'm doing mine on...

DOGS!!!

I'm absolutely crazy about dogs! So anyways, for the project we're supposed to put texture on it. So I put tin foil all over my paper, then painted it 3 different colors with oil paints: red, green, and blue!!! I painted the whole thing last Monday. It's still drying as we speak. But I'm sure that by tomorrow the paint should be dry when I get up for school.

Anyways, I'm putting pictures of my old boxer, Tasha, my current dog, Boomer, and my cousin's dog, Ellie. As well as pictures, I'm also going to glue on dog food! Let's hope this will go well. Cross your fingers!

P.S. I'll try and keep up, I really will!

No comments:

Post a Comment